Sani-Cloth Universal Wipes
Sani-Cloth AF Universal disposable wipes for surface disinfection and cleaning non-invasive medical devices. (pk 200)
Effective against MRSA, E.Coli, Pseudomonas aerginosa and a diverse range of micro-organisms.
- Highly cost-effective solution to your workspace cleaning needs while keeping your patients safe
- Fungicidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal and Bactericidal
- Kills Norovirus in just 2 mins of contact time
- Contact time of just 60 seconds for 45 types of bacteria, yeasts and viruses including Candida Albicans, Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli, Enterococcus Hirae, etc.
- Cleans non-porous hard surfaces and non-invasive medical devices - can be used to pre-clean or decontaminate medical devices prior to sterilisation or high level of disinfection
- Alcohol and PHMB free disposable wipes
- Wipe size: 267mm x 210mm
- CE marked Class II a Medical Device (CE 0086)
- Simple, easy and reliable; no dilution errors, the pre-measured dose consistently delivers the correct concentration