SemperCare Vinyl Gloves Latex Free Powder Free (100) Box
Sempercare® Vinyl Powder Free Latex Free Examination Gloves (100) Box
Available in sizes - small, medium, large in boxes of 100 gloves or extra large in boxes of 90 gloves.
Latex allergy remains an important issue for the health care professions. Sempercare® Vinyl is a skin-friendly alternative for people with type I and type IV allergy, because the glove is free from latex proteins and accelerant chemicals.
Your Benefits at a glance
- Free from natural rubber latex (suitable for people with type I allergy)
- Free from accelerators (suitable for people with type IV allergy)
- DOP-free (DEHP/Diethylhexyl-phthalate)
- Material: natural Latex (NR)
- Material: vinyl
- Type: powder free, unsterile
- Color: transparent
- Glove shape: flat with rolled rim
- Surface: smooth
- Length according to EN 455-2: median 240 mm
- Wall thickness(double) in palm area: median 0.10 mm
- Impermeability according to EN 455-1: AQL 1.5
- Force at break typical production value: median 3.6 N
- Durability in original packaging if stored as per DIN 7716, ISO 2230: 5 years
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Packaging: in dispenser carton: XS,S,M,L 100 or 200 pcs./ XL 90 or 180 pcs, in transport carton: XS,S,M,L 1.000 or 2.000 pcs./ XL 900 or 1.800 pcs.
- Labelling: EN 455, EN 420, EN 374
- Purpose as set out in MD Directive 93/42/EEC: medical device class I
- Purpose as set out in PPE Directive 89/686/EEC: single use protective glove - PPE Category I (minimal risk)