ACCU-CHEK Inform II Test Strips (50) Box
ACCU-CHEK Inform II Test Strips (50) Box. At the Leading Edge of the Point of Care.
Only the Accu-Chek Inform II test strip is designed with patented dual alternating and direct (AC/DC) current technology that tests a wider range of variables, compared to other hospital glucose testing systems.
Patented technology, precise control
- Preconnect™ saves critical application time.
- Exclusive AC/DC technology enables more than 150 integrity checks, including accurate and efficient temperature estimation, and compensation for haematocrit effects.
- Easy-fill tip quickly pulls the blood sample into the strip.
- Underfill protection ensures enough sample is applied to conduct a test and helps prevent the need for another fingerstick or test strip.
- Principle measurement electrodes conduct integrity tests before measuring glucose concentration.
- Code key provides one-person, remote calibration for each test strip lot.
Why AC/DC technology is better
Other meters use just DC current, which provides the basic blood glucose measurement. By also using AC current, the Accu-Chek Inform II system can gather and analyse significantly more information than other meters on the market.
ACCU-CHEK Inform II
The ACCU-CHEK Inform II system provides healthcare professionals with an accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use blood glucose system to aid in monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control. The ACCU-CHEK Inform II meter and test strips provide a reliable, 5-second test with under dose detection, compensation for potentially interfering substances, an expanded haematocrit range, and a sample volume of 0.6 µL. In addition, the system performs over 150 individual quality checks with every test, enabling it to compensate for factors such as temperature, strip degradation, and haematocrit that can cause errors or inaccurate results in other systems.
Several studies were conducted to assess the accuracy of the ACCU-CHEK Inform II test strip using capillary, venous, arterial, and neonate blood compared to a plasma-like reference. Precision studies were conducted using aqueous control solutions and spiked whole blood samples, and interference studies were conducted with over 190 potentially interfering substances. Test results demonstrate that the ACCU-CHEK Inform II system provides accurate and reliable blood glucose measurements under varied conditions, and eliminates maltose as a limitation.