Rapid Fire & Safety Ltd - General Conditions of Trading
- Goods correctly sent against orders are not returnable. In the case goods which have been returned without prior approval, only 80% of the original invoice will be credited if the return is accepted.
- Orders may be delivered in instalments and paid as invoices are due.
- An administrative charge of €6.50 will be made for all orders less than €250 for delivery within Ireland.
Customers must ensure that claims for a loss in transit are notified to the company in writing within 48 hours.
No claims will be entertained where a clear signature has not been given to the freight company.
PROOF OF DELIVERY
All Requests for Proof of Delivery must be made within two months of the invoice date; otherwise the company will not be able to process a claim in the event that proof of delivery is not available from the carriers.
Where garments are customised Rapid FIre & Safety Ltd will not accept back returns unless there is a manufacturing fault. In any case the liability is restricted to the value if the goods supplied.
Samples made to order are non-returnable. Samples will be invoiced at the agreed prices.
The title of goods supplied shall remain with the company until monies due have been paid. The monies paid on those goods shall remain in the ownership of the company until the account has been cleared.
The company reserves the right to raise prices and terms quoted in the price list without notice. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
The company reserves the right to raise an interest charge of 1.5% per month on the balance outstanding when the invoice has been unpaid longer than 60 days from end of month invoice.
- Faulty goods - No credit will be given where the condition of the goods returned are such that staff would refuse to handle them. Boots and Wellingtons should be cleaned before they are returned as a matter of respect.
- We do not offer sale of return terms. However, by prior written approval, we will accept back new, unworn products at trade price less 20% of value or at reduced prices whichever is lower.
- Customers will be responsible for freight charges on goods returned that were not originally supplied by Rapid Fire & Safety Ltd.
- Where goods are returned by the customer a signed proof of delivery should be kept in case it is required by Rapid Fire & Safety Ltd. where the goods were returned using a Rapid Fire & Safety Ltd returns label.
- Where goods are faulty the liability of Rapid Fire & Safety Ltd. is limited to the value of the goods.